Here's whats covered:
Trip Cancellation & Interruption Protects your trip investment if you must cancel or interrupt your trip for many reasons, such as:
- Unforeseen sickness, injury, or death to you, your traveling companion, or a family member
- Weather conditions causing delay or cancellation of travel
- Your home being made uninhabitable by fire, flood, vandalism, burglary or natural disaster
- Being subpoenaed, requested to serve on jury duty
- Being involved or delayed by a traffic accident en route to your departure
$600 Trip Delay ($200 maximum per day) Reimburses (up to $200 a day) for additional expenses incurred when you are delayed (i.e., hotel, & meals)
- Carrier delay such as mechanical difficulties
- Lost passport, money, or travel documents
- Natural Disaster
- Injury or sickness of insured or traveling companion
$1,000 Baggage Delay ($200 maximum per day) Reimburses for purchasing essential items (such as toiletries) when bags are delayed more than 12 hours.
$25,000 Medical Expense Pays for emergency medical expenses incurred while traveling, which includes emergency dental treatment.
$500,000 Emergency Evacuation & Repatriation of Remains covers evacuation and transportation to the nearest adequate medical facility when required by an attending physician.
- Evacuation to nearest adequate medical facility
- Medical escort
- Transportation for remains upon death
- Assistance Services
All Assistance Services listed below are not insurance benefits and are not provided by the Insurer.
- Travel Medical Assistance
- Worldwide Travel Assistance
- LiveTravel Emergency Assistance
- Concierge Services
- Identity Theft (Not available to NY residents)
- Pet Return Service
- Vehicle Return Assistance
- $100 Roadside Assistance
What is the cost?