Although Lake Erie may be the shallowest of the Great Lakes, with an average depth of 62 feet, because of its relatively mild temperatures and abundance of plankton, it actually offers the best fishing out of all of the Great Lakes. Home to steelhead, walleye, smallmouth bass, perch and many other species, at Lake Erie, fishing trips often end in huge catches – making for fantastic tales and cookouts at the end of the day.
With convenient access to the lake and the finest Ohio fishing guides and outfitters, The Lodge at Geneva can make your Lake Erie fishing trip one to remember. Just a few of the amenities and services anglers at every level can appreciate include:
• Nearby boat charters
• Recommended fishing guide, ($) All equipment provided (advance reservation required)
• Seasonal vacation packages, including the Steelhead Fishing Package
• Snacks to go from the Gift Shop
• Easy access to drop-in points for canoes and kayaks
• Just minutes from the Geneva State Park & Marina, where you can grill your catch
As the sun sets on our guests’ Ohio fishing expedition, The Lodge at Geneva offers plenty of ways to relax, including massage services, world-class dining at Horizon’s Restaurant & Lounge, and the soothing waters of our heated, indoor swimming pool.