Nestled on the shores of Lake Erie, The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake offers an Ohio boating experience unlike any other. With nearby boat rentals and easy access points to drop in your canoe or kayak, guests can spend hours on the lapping waters of world’s 13th-largest lake.
Known for its world-class fishing, diving and beautiful lighthouses, as well as great bird-watching, charming small towns along the shore and even intimate islands scattered throughout the lake’s 9,940-square-mile surface area, Lake Erie boating offers peace-seekers and thrill-seekers equal opportunity to enjoy their time on the water.
To help make our guests’ Ohio boating trips even better, The Lodge at Geneva-on-the-Lake offers the following amenities and services:
• Seasonal vacation packages
• Snacks to go from Horizons Restaurant or the Gift Shop
• Convenient access to river canoe rentals nearby
• Nearby Geneva State Park Marina, making it more convenient to drop in your boat, canoe or kayak
• Nearby boat charters for fishing, group outings and romantic sunset cruises
After your Lake Erie boating adventure, you can relax with a massage, take the Wine Shuttle to local vineyards, or simply sip a local vintage and enjoy a gourmet meal at Horizon’s Restaurant & Lounge.