Covered bridges, award-winning wineries, world-class golf and endless opportunities for outdoor adventure await guests at The Lodge at Geneva. Just minutes from our resort, you’ll find one-of-a-kind Northeast Ohio attractions worth writing home about.
Some of the area’s top destinations include:
• Hemlock Springs Golf Club- Designed by Ben Link, this par 72 course recently received a 4.5 star rating by Golf Digest.
• Geneva State Park- A short walk from our hotel, this stunning state park features six miles of multi-use trails, fishing, swimming, boating, and more.
• Ferrante Winery & Ristorante- Boasting award-winning vintages, live entertainment and on-site dining, this Lake Erie attraction is the perfect place for oenophiles to begin their exploration of fine Ohio wines.
• Ashtabula County Covered Bridges- Located in the heart of Ashtabula County, The
Lodge at Geneva offers easy access to the area’s renowned covered bridges,
including the Smolen-Gulf, Netcher Road and South Denmark bridges.
• “The Strip” at Geneva-on-the-Lake
– Featuring quaint shops, restaurants, and nightclubs, Lake Road is the epicenter
of life at Geneva-on-the-Lake — and it’s just a short walk from our resort!
For additional information about nearby Ohio attractions or for assistance in planning your stay, please call 866-806-8066.