Covered bridges, award-winning wineries, world-class golf and endless opportunities for outdoor adventure await guests at The Lodge at Geneva. Just minutes from our resort, you’ll find one-of-a-kind Northeast Ohio attractions worth writing home about.
Some of the area’s top destinations include:
• Hemlock Springs Golf Club- Designed by Ben Link, this par 72 course was recently rated 4.5 stars by Golf Digest.
• Geneva State Park- A short walk from our hotel, this stunning state park features six miles of multi-use trails, fishing, swimming, boating and more.
• Ferrante Winery & Ristorante- Boasting award-winning vintages, live entertainment and on-site dining, this Lake Erie attraction is the perfect place for oenophiles to begin their exploration of fine Ohio wines.
• Ashtabula County Covered Bridges- Sitting at the heart of Ashtabula County, The Lodge at Geneva offers easy access to the area’s renowned covered bridges, including Smolen-Golf, Netcher Road and the South Denmark bridges.
• Geneva-on-the-Lake deemed "The Strip"- Featuring quaint shops, restaurants and nightclubs, Lake Road is the epicenter of life at Geneva-on-the-Lake (and just a short walk from our resort).
For additional information about nearby Ohio attractions – or for assistance in planning your stay, please call 866-806-8066.